I have been eyeing Alex and Ani bangles for sometime and recently picked couple of them from Nordstrom. Here is little bit about Alex and Ani for those who have never heard of this brand, their products are handcrafted in America and they promote sensitivity towards the well being of the planet, communities and individual path.
The bangles are expandable to fit different wrist size and each piece is customized to make it your own style. I picked up Scorpio and Path of life charms each with enclosed notes describing about symbols on the charms. Check it out as you might find it interesting as well.
Jewelry is such a beautiful way to show your care and a great gift to give on christmas or on any special occassion. Jewelry is a way to express ones personality and defines who we are. You can buy personalized jewelry from Pandora and share some unforgettable moments with your loved one or shop for bold statement pieces from sites like shopbop and baublebar. I am a huge fan of cocktail rings, bold statement pieces and delicate necklaces, which reflects my personality.
Here are few pieces from my own fashion jewelry label. Enjoy !!
What kind of jewelry you like to wear?
Accessories are one way to give an unexpected twist to any outfit or to your personality. You can go little crazy with accessories like a statement rings, bracelets, earrings and more. My style is elegant with a tinge of edginess and this month picks are little on funky side.
How to rock an edgy accessories trend:
- When wearing this trend try to stick to one edgy piece and pair it with delicate pieces and more feminine colors like muted pink or beige.
- Make sure your outfit doesn’t compete with your edgy jewelry/bag. Create a contrast with rocker chic jewelry by pairing with more softer feminine pieces like a spike necklace with a floral dress.
I just can’t get enough of these purses, so edgy and on trend. The skull clutch is my favorite and it always seem to make my outfit stand out.
Mother’s day is around the corner and if you are on a budget, no worries, you can still gift her some chic, trendy gifts and make her feel appreciated for all her sacrifices, sleepless nights and great food. Here are some ideas without breaking the bank for your dearest mother.
- These elegant and cute clutches would give even the most minimal outfits a punch of personality. You can find any style from a leopard print, silk screened or just plain ol’ leather clutch within a reasonable price range.
- It’s officially time to get fancy with your sandals. These are a must for a stylish mother – girly heels, sassy flats, gladiator sandals, Leopard pattern pumps “oh! so sexy”, this got me drooling right now.
- Turning an outfit into something on a trend is quite easy, throw in a scarf. You can wear a scarf and look chic in no time by cinching it around the waist or draping it over one shoulder or simply around the neck. A plain dress can be accessorized with a printed scarf and a large printed scarf over both shoulders can double up as a cape.
HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY
If you liked this post please share, comment and tweet. Thanks.